(continued from Reports and Publications)
This policy academy was developed and organized by the Center on Wisconsin Strategy (COWS) with the assistance of the Maine Center for Economic Policy (MECEP).
3. Data Infrastructure: What Does an Ideal State Data System Look Like and How Do We Get There?
- State Data Systems: Data Infrastructure for Low-Income Adults (Garrett Martin, MECEP) – ppt
- Maine Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (Bill Hurwitch, State of Maine DOE) –ppt
4. From Analysis and Engagement to Policy and Systems Change: Lessons from State Examples
- Wisconsin Pipeline Analysis (Jessa Valentine, COWS) – ppt
- Mississippi Case Study – WET Fund (Ed Sivak, Mississippi Economic Policy Center) –ppt